Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

4 1/4 x 6 postcard

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> 4 1/4 x 6 postcard Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4 1/4 x 6 postcard - 1/25/2005 2:53:27 PM   
Postcard

I am a new user. I started by using a postcard template. It needs to be 4 1/4 x 6. I can not figure out how to adjust the template to meet my requirements set by the post office.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/3/2010 3:19:39 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: 4 1/4 x 6 postcard - 1/25/2005 8:48:07 PM   
PamE

What size is the paper you will be feeding into the printer? Are you using special Avery card stock or something else?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/3/2010 3:19:46 PM >

(in reply to Postcard)
Post #: 2
RE: 4 1/4 x 6 postcard - 1/26/2005 8:19:33 PM   
Postcard

Hi Pam E....

I am using color 110 lb card stock, not Avery. I also need to put a thin black border around so that Kinko's will be able know where to make the cuts after they print these from their Laser.

Thanks for your help!

Joe

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/3/2010 3:19:53 PM >

(in reply to PamE)
Post #: 3
RE: 4 1/4 x 6 postcard - 1/26/2005 9:50:02 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Postcard

...I am using color 110 lb card stock, not Avery. I also need to put a thin black border around so that Kinko's will be able know where to make the cuts after they print these from their Laser.

You are using 8.5x11 stock, therefore create a new blank page project. Draw a 4 1/4 x 6 rectangle (white with thin outline). Add your design elements inside this rectangle.

It is possible to get 3 of these postcards onto one sheet of card stock, if you have 1/4 inch white margins on your postcard design. To make duplicates, select all and group. Select the group and copy/paste it. Position your three postcards on the workspace. (this would be a landscape orientation blank page project)

If the cards are full bleed, you can fit two cards on one sheet. (this would be a portrait orientation project)

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/3/2010 3:20:00 PM >

(in reply to Postcard)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> 4 1/4 x 6 postcard Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4