Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing Envelopes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> Printing Envelopes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing Envelopes - 2/20/2013 5:14:48 AM   
cindy r

Can someone please tell me how to set up the software to print on an envelope? When I create the project everything is how I wanted it printed. However, when I preview the project or set it up to print, the orientation is wrong whether I configure it in portrait or landscape. When it is acutally printed, it prints right accross the middle of the envelope as opposed to longways. I have an HP 8600 printer.
Thanks, Cindy
Post #: 1
RE: Printing Envelopes - 2/20/2013 10:37:47 AM   
ellengard

I could not get any envelope project, either from a ready-made template or start from scratch, to print properly. This is a buggy project.

What size envelope are you using? I'll see if I can devise a work around for you.

(in reply to cindy r)
Post #: 2
RE: Printing Envelopes - 2/20/2013 5:10:06 PM   
ellengard

This works for me, but you may have to move the rectangle contents to a different corner depending on how envelopes are fed into your printer.

My example works for printing a #10 envelope (4.125 high, 9.5 wide), leading edge is left side of envelope, envelope feeds into the middle of the printer.

I created a landscape, letter size project. In Print Setup, I minimized margins to 0,0,0,0. Using a rectangle the same size as my envelope helps me position my design elements. Remove the rectangle when you are ready to print. Choose letter size for the paper size. Hopefully, you won't get a paper mis-match error.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to cindy r)
Post #: 3
RE: Printing Envelopes - 2/20/2013 5:39:07 PM   
ellengard

Here's a different example. It's based on using a 7.5 x 5.5 envelope that is fed into the left side of the printer.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to cindy r)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> Printing Envelopes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4