Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

entering date in calendar dates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> entering date in calendar dates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
entering date in calendar dates - 9/6/2013 5:33:58 PM   
jfitz

How do i enter date in calendar dates like holidays & birthdays? Do I have to make a new text box every time & if so how do I get them all the same size?
Post #: 1
RE: entering date in calendar dates - 9/7/2013 1:42:06 PM   
ellengard

The calendar project in this program is simply a graphic, so there aren't row and column cells. You have to add individual text boxes and position them accordingly.

Make your perfect size text box. Type in it with your preferred font and font size. Copy this text box as many times as required. The box size and font will then be the same and you need only edit the text.

Calendars are not PrintMaster's forte. If you are primarily interested in making calendars, have a look at Calendar Creator. It calculates calendars to the past and to the future for as many years as you will ever need. You can tell it to remember birthdays, anniversaries and any event that repeats. It comes with many holiday sets (e.g. U.S. holidays, Christian holidays, Jewish holidays, etc.) that you can apply to your calendar with a simple click.

(in reply to jfitz)
Post #: 2
RE: entering date in calendar dates - 9/7/2013 9:26:55 PM   
jfitz

Thanks, thats the conclusion that I was quickly coming to. I really hope they refund my money... I have Print Shop & it does much better than Printmaster!!! I WANT Calendar Creator, but is there a version for MAC? So far I haven't found it, but if it's out there, I'd LOVE to know! I don't like how Mac's Print shop wont let you create a whole year of the calendar. You have to do each month & each picture all by itself. Windows Print Shop has this feature & I loved it, but no longer have a PC & not sure that Im interested in Parallel.

Thanks for your reply, Jandi

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: entering date in calendar dates - 9/7/2013 10:06:45 PM   
ellengard

No mac version of Calendar Creator, unfortunately. Google "calendar programs for Mac". I see a few relevant looking hits.

(in reply to jfitz)
Post #: 4
RE: entering date in calendar dates - 9/7/2013 10:57:45 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: jfitz

Thanks, thats the conclusion that I was quickly coming to. I really hope they refund my money... I have Print Shop & it does much better than Printmaster!!! I WANT Calendar Creator, but is there a version for MAC? So far I haven't found it, but if it's out there, I'd LOVE to know! I don't like how Mac's Print shop wont let you create a whole year of the calendar. You have to do each month & each picture all by itself. Windows Print Shop has this feature & I loved it, but no longer have a PC & not sure that Im interested in Parallel.

Thanks for your reply, Jandi

As long as you are in the refund category as outlined in this knowledge base article you will get a refund. Otherwise if the time frame passes , the program is yours.

Here it is : http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

Just so you know, I'm fully aware of what Parallels is on a Mac but Encore only supports programs on its native operating system and does not support running its programs on an emulator or a virtual box. If you decide to do so, its at your own risk.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to jfitz)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> entering date in calendar dates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4