Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

making custom labels on print shop 23

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> making custom labels on print shop 23 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/6/2014 11:02:43 AM   
pscott

Hi, I recently updated my pc w/ ps 23. I had an older version ps6 w/my custom labels on it. I want to make a custom label list on my ps23 but can't find out how to do it. There is nothing that say custom labels only address labels and when I tried to put in my info it wouldn't work. I eant to make a label w/ 3 lines, all the lines would be different, but I want it in a listso when I want to cahnge a certain label I can. Please HELP!
Post #: 1
RE: making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/6/2014 1:22:54 PM   
ellengard

You want the LABEL SHEET project which brings up the entire sheet of labels so you can put different things in each one.

(in reply to pscott)
Post #: 2
RE: making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/7/2014 6:39:09 AM   
pscott

How do I do that? These labels are for work line 1 name line 2 date line 3 #. The only thing I would have to keep changing is the date. Would I be able to tdo that?

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/7/2014 9:26:33 AM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: pscott
The only thing I would have to keep changing is the date.

What do you mean? On a sheet of say, 30 labels, all the text on 30 labels is identical except each label has a different date?

(in reply to pscott)
Post #: 4
RE: making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/7/2014 11:30:28 AM   
pscott

No, That's not what I need. Each label has a different name and number. These are for timecards, so the only thing that changes is the month. When I used ps6 it gave me the option ,I would use a text box w/ 3 lines, then I would be able to go and make the labels it was a custom list. so I could go to any name and change anything on the 3 lines that needed to be changed. I would go to the project of timecards it would pop up and I could scroll down to any name. I can't figure out how to do this list

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: making custom labels on print shop 23 - 3/7/2014 3:40:54 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: pscott
...Each label has a different name and number. These are for timecards, so the only thing that changes is the month...I can't figure out how to do this list

PS23 doesn't have a custom list like you describe. However, sounds like mail merging would give you the same result. Create an Address Book with names and numbers. On the label project, type the month in a text box. In another text box, add mail merge fields.

Every month, you would edit the month name, but you would leave the mail merge fields untouched. When you print the merge, you select the same contacts from the Address Book.

(in reply to pscott)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> making custom labels on print shop 23 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4