Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Holidays in the Calendar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> Holidays in the Calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Holidays in the Calendar - 11/17/2015 10:22:43 AM   
kmeyerhoff

I am using Print Shop for Mac. I can not seem to find any information or figure out how to populate the American Holidays on the calendar. This is the ONLY piece I am missing from my project.

Karen Meyerhoff
Post #: 1
RE: Holidays in the Calendar - 11/18/2015 9:59:14 PM   
ellengard

Hello, Karen,

I'm responding to your post in order to bump it back up to the current date so that it gets another chance to be seen. Unfortunately, since I only have the PC version of The Print Shop, I don't know about whether or not the Mac calendar project has a Holidays feature. The PC version does, but the Holiday icon is clearly shown on the context toolbar. I can't imagine the Mac version would not also clearly show this icon if the program does have a Holiday feature.

(in reply to kmeyerhoff)
Post #: 2
RE: Holidays in the Calendar - 11/19/2015 1:41:00 AM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: kmeyerhoff
I can not seem to find any information or figure out how to populate the American Holidays on the calendar.

I'm sorry there hasn't been a Mac user who can answer your question. I tried to find information on the online Print Shop for Mac user manual. I think I have found what may be causing the confusion. The link for how to add holidays actually goes to an article for The Print Shop 3.5 which is for PC. That's the program that I have. If you go look at that web page, you can see that the interface for the PC program has a Holiday button. I looked at the screen capture of the Mac program's interface, and did not see any such button. Also, the Mac description makes no mention of the calendar having any feature that can add holidays.

I will go out on a limb here and say the Mac version has no holiday feature, although it would be nice if someone could prove me wrong.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ellengard -- 11/19/2015 1:50:40 AM >

(in reply to kmeyerhoff)
Post #: 3
RE: Holidays in the Calendar - 11/19/2015 2:55:50 PM   
ellengard

The link to the PC version has been removed. As of today, when you search for "holidays" in the Mac User Guide, no matches are found. Sorry, there is no Holiday feature in the Mac version.

(in reply to kmeyerhoff)
Post #: 4
RE: Holidays in the Calendar - 11/19/2015 8:29:11 PM   
JasonC

Sorry I am late to reply to this post. I can confirm what ellengard has said. I am on a Mac right now trying to find this feature and I cannot find anything that is there. You'll have to type these in manually.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> Holidays in the Calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4