Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe - 3/16/2016 2:24:31 PM   
SheldonM

I have PrintSHop 3.5 Deluxe and my Operating System is Windows 7 Professional. I am unable to print a calendar (one month only at a time) I keep getting the response window " Unable to render". What iam I doing wrong?
SheldonM
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe - 3/16/2016 4:10:11 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: SheldonM

I have PrintSHop 3.5 Deluxe and my Operating System is Windows 7 Professional. I am unable to print a calendar (one month only at a time) I keep getting the response window " Unable to render". What iam I doing wrong?
SheldonM

If you get an error that you cannot render the project see here for the solution: http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=1939&product_id=3256

If it does not apply to your situation, feel free to send us an email or call us for support and we'll be happy to help you out. These forums are limited to functionality questions and don't offer tech support on them.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to SheldonM)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe - 3/16/2016 11:06:37 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: SheldonM
I am unable to print a calendar (one month only at a time) I keep getting the response window " Unable to render".

Hi, Sheldon,

I assume you have a 25 page calendar project. Your printer is overwhelmed by the sheer size of the project file. My workaround is to copy all of the one page, then paste that into a new blank project. Print this project which only has one page, not 25.

Even though the Print Dialog Box allows us to select a page range, the program still tries to render all 25 pages before trying to print just your one page.

Edited: Well, huh. It did print just my one page via the page range. It just took so long, I thought the program froze. It was much faster using my workaround.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 3/16/2016 11:30:16 PM >

(in reply to SheldonM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Calendar won't print on PrintShop 3.5 Deluxe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4