Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing 5 x 7 card

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Printing 5 x 7 card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing 5 x 7 card - 5/26/2016 9:43:21 AM   
rccola6808

I chose a 5 x 7 greeting card template, yet when I print, the front of my card is centered on the full sheet rather than being just on the right half so that it can be folded into a card. What am I doing wrong?
Post #: 1
RE: Printing 5 x 7 card - 5/26/2016 11:30:09 AM   
JasonC

What is the name of the template you used? I chose greeting card but not sure what I'm looking for.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to rccola6808)
Post #: 2
RE: Printing 5 x 7 card - 5/26/2016 11:47:53 PM   
ellengard

The templates that show the unfolded card on the workspace i.e. 10 inches wide and 7 inches tall, won't incorrectly print the card front in the middle of the paper.

If you are using a template that shows each of the 4 card panels separately, such as the one in this screen capture, it should print correctly if the print setup shows the front and back of the card on the preview.

Can you provide a screen capture of your print options dialog box so we can see what settings have been chosen. If they match my screen capture, then you are doing everything correctly. The problem may be caused by outdated printer drivers which is easy to fix.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to rccola6808)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Printing 5 x 7 card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4