Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/10/2017 4:49:08 PM   
Figgy

I just downloaded Printmaster Platinum version 7. On the main screen I can not see all of the icons on the Design Tools area as there is a border surrounding it that obscures part of some of them. On the other side of the screen the icons for the Resource Gallery are also partially hidden. I have the screen as wide as it will go and can find no way to change the size of these fields or eliminate the border. Any help? I am using Windows 10 which the Broderbund sales page for this version of Printmaster said it would work with.
Post #: 1
RE: Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/11/2017 12:22:43 AM   
ellengard

Do you have your screen view set higher than 100%?

(in reply to Figgy)
Post #: 2
RE: Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/11/2017 6:44:39 AM   
Figgy

I did but I went and changed it to far below 100% and it still looks the same. Neither of these conditions exist when I first open Printmaster but the second I click on the Design Tools toolbar the frame pops up around it and obscures part of the toolbar and the Resource toolbar becomes partially hidden on the other side of the screen (the icons on the right of the toolbars) [image][/image] ( I just tried to upload a picture of the screen but it does not appear to have worked. I clicked on "image" at top of screen then clicked on embed picture then uploaded a picture but nothing is appearing. Not sure how to do that.) (By the way, I am fairly computer savey. I am not new to the game.)
Could the fact that I still have my old Printmast program still on my computer have any effect on the situation? (Loved it, by the way..not too sure yet about this new version)

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/11/2017 11:33:12 AM   
JasonC

You must have an Intel integrated chip for your graphics card. It happens on my personal laptop. Just right click the desktop shortcut icon and select properties. Click the compatibility tab and disable High DPI Scaling. Your image may differ slightly than mine if you don't have the Windows Creators Update, but still functions in the same manner.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by TMLFAN4LIFE -- 5/11/2017 11:34:14 AM >

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Figgy)
Post #: 4
RE: Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/11/2017 5:32:58 PM   
Figgy

I think it worked...so far so good. Thanks, I really appreciate your help. I was not too enthusiastic about my new Printmaster but now I am having fun with it.
Diane

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 5
RE: Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster - 5/11/2017 7:44:24 PM   
JasonC

You are welcome :) Happy to hear it worked out.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Figgy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Icons hidden on Home page of Printmaster Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4