Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

calendar program

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> calendar program Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
calendar program - 6/6/2017 11:21:21 AM   
Dixiebell

I work in a church office....bought this program to use on my Mac....only because Microsoft publisher wasn't available on my main computer....I want to create simple calendars of church events...but can't figure out how to make a blank calendar to add names to...the video tutorial doesn't show the Mac version or at least it doesn't look like what I see on my computer....any suggestions?
Post #: 1
RE: calendar program - 6/6/2017 11:43:09 AM   
JasonC

The first thing you will need to do is click on the create from scratch option and pick Calendar for your project. Choose the size that you would like your calendar to be. Once you have chose a size, you will need to click on the Calendar tab and click on the Month button. A calendar overlay of June should appear. You may need to stretch the size of the overlay to fit your project space.

Now that you're set with a blank calendar, you need to click on the Text tab and click on the text button. For each event you will need to create a text box. and add text to it. Once you have entered the event you want, drag the text box into the day it goes in.

Unfortunately, The Print Shop for Macintosh does not have a mechanism that would let you create a list of holidays and have them autofilled in one go, the text box must be used for each event you wish to add.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Dixiebell)
Post #: 2
RE: calendar program - 6/6/2017 12:28:47 PM   
Dixiebell

thank you....this is simple enough

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
RE: calendar program - 6/6/2017 12:51:30 PM   
JasonC

You're welcome, if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. Happy designing

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Dixiebell)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> calendar program Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4