Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

making iron on for t shirts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> making iron on for t shirts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
making iron on for t shirts - 12/2/2012 3:48:23 PM   
stan

I have previous used printmasters .... 16 & 18 and was able to create a iron on for t shirts..but can not find anywhere in printmaster 2012 for iron-on.....I can not find the link for iron ons. can anybody help me with this issue..I tried making one and was able to flip/mirror the clip art in my project...but not able to flip/mirror the text I added to my project what am I missing. I am using window 7 and got 2012 because I was told 18 dosen't work with window 7....maybe I should have gotten 18.1 instead of buying 2012 ????
Post #: 1
RE: making iron on for t shirts - 12/2/2012 4:34:35 PM   
ellengard

Unfortunately, this program does not have iron on projects. A workaround for this is to create your design in a sign project, then export it as JPG, best quality/ high resolution. Add this JPG into a new sign project and flip/mirror it. That takes care of your text, too, because it is part of the JPG.

(in reply to stan)
Post #: 2
RE: making iron on for t shirts - 12/2/2012 5:41:44 PM   
SamCW04

The post here

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=42989

explains that the 'Print Options' window offers Flip/Mirror options for many projects - which will allow the entire page of a project to be flipped or mirrored.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> making iron on for t shirts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4