Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18 into Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18 into Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18 int... - 3/14/2014 8:48:35 PM   
roncolikstc2@att.net

This is my first posting, so I will do my best to provide enough information to help diagnose the problems that I'm having.

I recently purchased a new computer and am trying to move all of the greeting cards that I created from the old computer to the new computer. The old computer was a Dell desktop PC running the Microsoft Vista operating system. The new computer is a Toshiba laptop computer running Microsoft Windows 7. The greeting card program that was used on the Dell computer was PrintMaster Platinum v18. The program used on the new laptop is Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe.

All of the old greeting card files have been successfully transferred to the new computer, but they are not visible from within the Print Shop "Art Gallery" as they were from within the PrintMaster program. In the PrintMaster program, images of all of the previously created greeting cards were visible -- you could click on "Show All" and all of the completed cards would be displayed. However, in the Print Shop program, only one greeting card file is visible at a time from within the Art Gallery. I'd like to be able to see all of the previously created greeting cards from within the Print Shop program (so that I know which images have been used for which cards). With the Print Shop program closed, if you click on one of the existing greeting card files, it will open up Print Shop and the card will be visible, but only that one card. I have been unable to find a way to view all of the existing cards at the same time from within the new Print Shop program.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this manner.
Post #: 1
RE: Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18... - 3/14/2014 11:12:35 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: roncolikstc2@att.net
... find a way to view all of the existing cards at the same time from within the new Print Shop program.

You want to rebuild the project gallery. There may be a quick way to do all the projects at once, but I don't know... maybe someone else will see your post and can tell you how.

However, I do know that if you open each project, then Save As... you can make sure the Add to Project Gallery box has a check in it. The next time you open the Project Gallery, there will be a thumbnail link to that project.

(in reply to roncolikstc2@att.net)
Post #: 2
RE: Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18... - 3/17/2014 6:16:27 PM   
Tara

Information about rebuilding the Print Shop Project Gallery can be found here

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=40155

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> Importing ART GALLERY from PrintMaster Platinum v18 into Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4