Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Grouped objects

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Grouped objects Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grouped objects - 4/11/2014 8:30:56 AM   
toolchic

I have created a document with many grouped objects. The program will not let me resize the grouped objects?? The help documentations says that grouped objects can be resized as one, and every other version of Print Shop has let me resize these same objects but in this version when I click on the grouped object I do not get any resizing handles, only the handle at the top that lets you rotate the object. I have spent a great deal of time recreating this document that we use for our business because 3.5 would not open the original document which was created in an older version of Print Shop, and after spending all the time to recreate it, we can't resize things...very frustrating!!! I have not been impressed at all with this version.
Post #: 1
RE: Grouped objects - 4/11/2014 10:03:14 AM   
ellengard

The User Manual says this:
quote:

Object Grouping Tools

When you group objects, they will behave as one big object. This means that all the grouped elements can be moved together as one without losing their placement in relation to each other. To Group Objects: On the Design Desk, select all the ob......

This doesn't mention sizing, only moving.
I also am disappointed that we can't apply sizing to a group.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 4/11/2014 10:04:29 AM >

(in reply to toolchic)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Grouped objects Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4