Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing cards on gloss stock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Printing cards on gloss stock Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing cards on gloss stock - 12/8/2014 1:14:13 PM   
Jamie711

I bought Office Depot half-fold greeting cards stock with white glossy finish. The white gloss is only on one side of the card. I have a big picture for the front of the card so I'm using the glossy side for that with Best as the setting in PrintMaster Platinum 6.0. I have a few photos inside the card for the matte side with the text. The photos inside come out poorly but there is no way I can find to reset the quality for the inside of the card mid print.

When I had Windows XP and was using PrintMaster 15, with the exact same paper, the photos inside came out good so I don't know why PrintMaster Platinum is any different. PrintMaster 15 didn't seem to work well with my new HP Pavillion 23 so I got the better version but am having this problem.

Can you offer any help?

Thanks,
Jamie Cohen

Jamie Cohen
Post #: 1
RE: Printing cards on gloss stock - 12/8/2014 2:09:49 PM   
ellengard

Your printer will have settings for glossy stock and also for matte stock. In order to use both settings, you have to do two separate print jobs. Print ONLY the outside of the card, with the glossy setting. Then print ONLY the inside of the card, with the matte setting.

(in reply to Jamie711)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Printing cards on gloss stock Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4