Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

adjusting column width in month view

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> adjusting column width in month view Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
adjusting column width in month view - 12/11/2014 8:31:06 AM   
PH5

Hi all. I just got Calendar Creator 12.1 deluxe, and I am trying to figure out how to change the width of the Sunday column. It is for the church bulletin, and most of the events land on Sunday, so it would be nice if that was wider than the other days. Here is a picture for example of what I am trying to do. Does anyone know how to adjust that width? Thanks!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: adjusting column width in month view - 12/11/2014 9:05:50 AM   
DEJenc3

Here are steps to accomplish this:
When you are using the Month view:
Right-click in an area of the calendar where there is no date cell, e.g., before the first of the month or after the last of the month.
Choose Set Movable.
Right-click on the day heading at the top of the calendar grid.
Choose Properties.
Find the Set Properties drop-down box and choose Weekday. Click okay.
Go to the separator bar between Sunday and Monday: click the divider line and a right=left arrow will appear. You can drag that bar to change the width of that column.

David

(in reply to PH5)
Post #: 2
RE: adjusting column width in month view - 12/11/2014 9:37:07 AM   
PH5

I'll give that a try. Thank you!

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 3
RE: adjusting column width in month view - 12/11/2014 10:03:10 AM   
ellengard

I'm using CC Express, but I wonder if this also works in CC12.1 Deluxe?

I click on the calendar and hover over a vertical line until the 2-headed cursor appears. Then I drag the vertical line to a new position.

-------------------
edited: playing around with my calendar, I see that its default is a movable grid which explains why I could skip the Properties section. Learned something new!

< Message edited by ellengard -- 12/11/2014 10:12:28 AM >

(in reply to PH5)
Post #: 4
RE: adjusting column width in month view - 12/11/2014 10:18:53 AM   
DEJenc3

The key that I found in CC12 is to set the grid to Moveable. Perhaps that's not an option or necessary in CC Express, or maybe that's the default state.

With CC12, you can right-click the border of the grid to arrive at the Set Moveable option if you're using layouts other than the Month example given, such as multi-week, where no unassigned date cell is available.

< Message edited by DEJenc3 -- 12/11/2014 10:23:40 AM >

David

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> adjusting column width in month view Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4