Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Paper print stock setting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Paper print stock setting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paper print stock setting - 2/26/2015 10:09:33 AM   
JillRFTH

Changing Print Stock in printer settings:
Just got Printmaster6Platinum for Mac. Cannot see how to change paper print stock to CARD Stock for business card printing. Used Avery template 5881 as my one 55876 not listed.

JillRFTH
Post #: 1
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/26/2015 12:59:46 PM   
ellengard

5881 has 8 cards per sheet; 55876 has 10 cards per sheet. This is a definite mismatch that will result in serious printing misalignment.

You should use the template for 5871 instead because it matches 55876.

(in reply to JillRFTH)
Post #: 2
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/26/2015 1:10:48 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: JillRFTH
... how to change paper print stock to CARD Stock for business card printing.

I don't know how it works on a Mac, but I can't see it being any different from PC in this situation. In the Print Options, click the Printer Properties button. The dialog box that opens depends on what printer driver you have. Mine is for my Samsung, so I open the Paper tab, then select Card Stock from the Type drop-down menu. Your printer will have a dialog box with similar options.

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 2/26/2015 5:00:53 PM >

(in reply to JillRFTH)
Post #: 3
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/26/2015 5:05:46 PM   
ellengard

This screen capture may help.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to JillRFTH)
Post #: 4
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/27/2015 12:56:29 AM   
JillRFTH

Ellen thank you for your replies. I have selected the Avery business card for 10 cards. The problem is that printing from Print master There is NO drop down menu that allows me to choose the type of paper. The only options are to print Landscape or Portrait or size of page . f I save it as a PDF and use the printer through Adobe, the print function does allow me to choose the stock but then it does not print in the correct spacing for the Avery cards. So frustrating.
And there does not appear to be any way of speaking to the Print master staff directly to trouble shoot.

JillRFTH

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/27/2015 10:57:51 AM   
JasonC

What happens when you go to System Preferences and then Printers and Scanners. Do you see extended options under there that allows you to configure your printer preferences?

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to JillRFTH)
Post #: 6
RE: Paper print stock setting - 2/27/2015 11:35:05 AM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: JillRFTH
...The problem is that printing from Print master There is NO drop down menu that allows me to choose the type of paper.

File> Print At Home...
Click the Properties button next to the printer name. If you are not seeing this, please post a screen capture of the Print Options dialog box that appears.

(in reply to JillRFTH)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Paper print stock setting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4