Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Transfer files to new compter

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Transfer files to new compter Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transfer files to new compter - 10/19/2015 5:34:13 PM   
bowljg

I changed computers from XP to Microsoft 8.5. I had used Version 11, but upgraded to Platinum V6. I copied my files to the new computer but cannot access them from V6. Being basically ignorant of 8.5, I probably did something wrong. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You.
Post #: 1
RE: Transfer files to new compter - 10/19/2015 6:25:39 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: bowljg
... I had used Version 11, but upgraded to Platinum V6. I copied my files to the new computer but cannot access them from V6.

PrintMaster 11 project files will not open in PrintMaster 6.0 because these two programs have basically nothing in common with each other. PrintMaster 6 was created for Win 7 and newer.

In order to continue using PrintMaster 11 projects, you must keep your XP computer. I still have mine which sits next to my Win 7 computer. They share my monitor and keyboard.

If you can still use the XP computer, you can export your PM11 projects as JPG. The JPGs can be imported to PM6.0

(in reply to bowljg)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> Transfer files to new compter Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4