Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Directory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Directory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Directory - 11/23/2015 11:47:01 AM   
Upperroom

I am trying to create a directory for my church, I have followed the information to merge everything over.
When I try to print it out and look at the print preview it shows the information as one per page,
is there anyway to make it to where I can have multiple peoples information on one page instead on printing it out one per page
Post #: 1
RE: Directory - 11/23/2015 12:38:12 PM   
ellengard

If you want to print the Address Book, open the Address Book and click the Print Address Book button (it's next to the Add Contact button).

However, if you are trying to print a mailing label project using the info from the Address Book, then be sure to check One Contact Per Item in the Mail Merge Configuration Window.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Upperroom)
Post #: 2
RE: Directory - 11/23/2015 12:46:35 PM   
Upperroom

When I check the one per item box it still only shows one contact per page and when it prints its only one contact at the top then the rest of the page is just blank. I wanted to try and get multiple contacts on one page to save paper.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Directory - 11/23/2015 1:24:09 PM   
ellengard

If you want to print the Address Book, open the Address Book and click the Print Address Book button (it's next to the Add Contact button).

However, if you are trying to print a mailing label project using the info from the Address Book, then be sure to check One Contact Per Item in the Mail Merge Configuration Window. Most non-label projects are not multi-up projects.

(in reply to Upperroom)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Directory Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4