Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Month/Year Missing at top of page

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Month/Year Missing at top of page Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Month/Year Missing at top of page - 11/21/2015 11:59:54 AM   
ccarnason

Every other year I have used this program I have had no trouble with this program, but this year I installed it on my other computer (newer one) and made this year's changes). This calendar is for a community calendar so there are a LOT of changes. A few months into the calendar I realized that the month was not showing at the top, but I had made so many changes that I was not going back. How do I get this back on the top. I have tried to click on every feature I can find and I have gotten it to pop up in different ways, but they all mess up things in other ways. Either the month/year shows up ON TOP of the actual calendar, or it messes with the current calendar dates in ways I cannot describe that would require so many adjustments. HELP! I think it must have something to do with a custom feature that I did not mean to set but I have no idea how to fix it. When I toggled between personal (another option is business) and the actual calendar it pops up with the month/year that I want HOWEVER I have repeating community events that should be listed first on those dates and I have changed the priority and I am unable to get them to be listed first. If there is a way to get that to be corrected then the problem would be solved.
Post #: 1
RE: Month/Year Missing at top of page - 11/21/2015 1:47:49 PM   
ellengard

Add> Title. That should bring back the month/year at the top of the page. Post back if the other problems aren't resolved. David is our CC expert and can help you with priorities and such.

(in reply to ccarnason)
Post #: 2
RE: Month/Year Missing at top of page - 11/21/2015 10:26:28 PM   
DEJenc3

I wonder if you could have inadvertently deleted a text box that usually provides the information for the chosen View?

The text box content is "&title"

Try adding a text box in the header portion of the calendar, with &title as the only text. If that works, you can resize the text box and change the font to your liking.

Later edit:
ellengard's suggestion is easier and better, and you may already have done that. There's no need to create a new text box, since the menu option creates it for you.

< Message edited by DEJenc3 -- 11/22/2015 9:05:57 AM >

David

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Month/Year Missing at top of page Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4