Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

On-Screen Landscape instead of Portrait

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> On-Screen Landscape instead of Portrait Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
On-Screen Landscape instead of Portrait - 7/21/2016 4:48:37 PM   
sfhurst

In my older version of Calendar Creator the on-screen view of my calendar was landscape. I discovered where to change to landscape for printing, but not for on-screen.

In addition, when I first open the calendar the view is so large I can only see the first week, or so. If I reduce the view to the point I can see the entire calendar it is severely reduced, in portrait mode and left-justified on my screen. I used to be able to see a reduced view, in landscape, to the left with the event list to the right.
Post #: 1
RE: On-Screen Landscape instead of Portrait - 7/21/2016 7:29:47 PM   
DEJenc3

In the current version of Calendar Creator, you see a calendar in landscape or portrait mode depending on the "View" you have selected. This will also determine how it prints. This can be changed in the navigation toolbar where you see a drop-down selector that displays View choices. You can also change the view from the main menu: View, Show Calendar.

You can create different views or modify existing views in the menu: Calendar, Calendar Properties, Calendar Views.

My assumption is that you want your calendar to print in a portrait mode, but that doesn't mean you have to edit the events in portrait. You can select a landscape mode to make your event changes, then return to the portrait mode for printing your calendar.

You can zoom using buttons at the bottom of the calendar, or from the menu: View, Zoom. There are shortcuts to two of the choices using Ctrl-F3 or Shift-F3.

David

(in reply to sfhurst)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> On-Screen Landscape instead of Portrait Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4