Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Export / Import does not work in all Versions.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Export / Import does not work in all Versions. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Export / Import does not work in all Versions. - 1/8/2017 2:32:13 PM   
CalendarNut

I have used Calendar Creator for many years and I knew about the errors in the export / import of data; so, I just made copies of the .bcc files for backup.
During exporting .bcc data to .csv file, key data for the events/addresses is removed or changed (picture info, all info from page 2 of the event creation, starting dates, etc.).
During importing of the export .csv file, some data is not imported correctly.
The main part of Version 12.1 and earlier versions that I liked were REMOVED from the 'New' Calendar Creator. None of the info from page 2 of the event creation is in the "new' version!
In the 'New' Calendar Creator the import / export still does not work. Encore says to use the export .csv file from your old version to import into the 'New' Calendar Creator. IT DOES NOT WORK!
The development team should create an Utility software to convert .bcc files to .scc files!
Post #: 1
RE: Export / Import does not work in all Versions. - 1/8/2017 3:11:39 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: CalendarNut
The main part of Version 12.1 and earlier versions that I liked were REMOVED from the 'New' Calendar Creator.

Unfortunately, v12.1 is the last update. I guess that the coding can't be further tweaked to run on the latest operating system. The 'New' Calendar Creator was developed separately which is why there is no compatiblity between the old and new, i.e. BCC files aren't recognized.

quote:

During exporting .bcc data to .csv file, key data for the events/addresses is removed or changed (picture info, all info from page 2 of the event creation, starting dates, etc.)

Importing this csv file to any program, means missing data will have to be input manually, since there will be no updates to improve the exporting function.

(in reply to CalendarNut)
Post #: 2
RE: Export / Import does not work in all Versions. - 1/8/2017 9:30:41 PM   
DEJenc3

Importing can have many complications. You might review this thread, and links within it:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=52285&mpage=1&key=import창

David

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Export / Import does not work in all Versions. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4