Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

calendar creator release 2016

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> calendar creator release 2016 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
calendar creator release 2016 - 2/3/2017 2:57:01 PM   
mgordon17

I was working in Calendar Creator 2016 release that I just purchased last week. The program crashed when I was saving my updated calendar. When I reopened the program, I loaded by project but when I click on the calendar, I am unable to see the calendar to work on it! Anyone have this issue? I contact tech support and did the uninstall that they recommended, reinstalled and still have the same problem. I even have it on a new calendar. I am running Windows Professional 7, 64 bit. I contacted tech support but they said they could not help me any further with my issue.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: calendar creator release 2016 - 2/3/2017 4:39:41 PM   
ellengard

Possibly a video card issue? Check to see if the manufacturer's website has an updated driver for your video card. Video card drivers included in Windows rarely include all the features of the drivers you can download from NVidia or AMD/ATI

(in reply to mgordon17)
Post #: 2
RE: calendar creator release 2016 - 2/3/2017 8:59:34 PM   
DEJenc3

Can you describe the steps you used to get to the screen shot you provided?

I come close to getting page like yours through these steps:

Start with a basic calendar.
I chose Month Portrait.
I used the toolbar to "Add a new page to the project" (the page icon with a plus in the center).
I chose "Blank Page" (the default).
A page appeared with nothing on it. Mine showed a checkered background, but I changed it to white with the "Set the page background" icon (like a daisy).
From there, I was able to add a new object, and I picked "Month" as a test, and it appeared.

What happens when you click the thumbnails in the left column of your example? In mine, clicking each displays the object in the main panel.

I suppose it's possible that your calendar was corrupted in the program crash, but you need to see if you can create a new calendar before trying to troubleshoot the older one. If you can't create a new calendar, then there's likely a problem with the installation.

David

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> calendar creator release 2016 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4