Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

holiday postcard flyer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Project Ideas >> holiday postcard flyer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
holiday postcard flyer - 11/19/2016 12:42:09 AM   
ellengard

I was really pleased with this postcard flyer I made for a friend, using PM 7.0. I exported to JPG and had the file printed as 4x6 photos at Walmart. The quality was great and the price unbeatable. You can't print at home for cheaper!

I used the "Two Turtle Doves" postcard template as my starting point. I changed the project size to 9" x 6" so that when I exported to JPG, I would have a 6 x 4 inch print at 450 dpi. This made the text ultra-sharp, even the little mini-calendars.

This was the first time I used the new feature, the paint brush, to put spots of color under the calendars, to highlight the particular dates.

City and phone number redacted.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 3/18/2017 10:41:41 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: holiday postcard flyer - 11/19/2016 12:50:37 AM   
ellengard

There were so many nice holiday-themed templates to choose from, but this was Jo-Ann's favorite:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Project Ideas >> holiday postcard flyer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4