Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/27/2017 12:17:32 PM   
Lippclr

I want to purchase the Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe for Windows. I have Windows 7 Professional. I want to know if this version can be used on my Window 7 computer, 64-bit OS. I've been looking at some reviews online and some say it is not compatible with Windows 7 while others say it is. Also, that you cannot use it on a 64-bit OS and again others say you can.

I tried calling the support Encore number and something is wrong with their phone. They say to press 1 or 2 for information and when you press either number, it reverts to the same message telling you to press 1 or 2 again. I tried over and over and kept getting the same message. I'm new to the forum and hoping that someone will answer this for me before I consider purchasing.

Thanks in advance.

Cristina Lipp
Post #: 1
RE: Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/27/2017 1:29:52 PM   
ellengard

Yes, version 23.1 is compatible with Win 7 64-bit. This is what I have. It is version 23.0 and older that is not compatible with this OP.

(in reply to Lippclr)
Post #: 2
RE: Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/27/2017 6:24:19 PM   
Lippclr

Thanks ellengard!

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/27/2017 9:39:23 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome! I do occasionally use PS 23.1, just not for anything I want to send for professional printing because NOTHING works with this program to create a PDF with embedded fonts. However, I can always export my graphic design and complete the text and font embedding with another program.

FYI, because this program is quite old, tech support is limited to the support site knowledgebase only.

Any questions about how to use the features in the program, you can post in this forum.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 3/27/2017 9:44:48 PM >

(in reply to Lippclr)
Post #: 4
RE: Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/28/2017 9:23:46 AM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard

You're welcome! I do occasionally use PS 23.1, just not for anything I want to send for professional printing because NOTHING works with this program to create a PDF with embedded fonts. However, I can always export my graphic design and complete the text and font embedding with another program.

FYI, because this program is quite old, tech support is limited to the support site knowledgebase only.

Any questions about how to use the features in the program, you can post in this forum.

Actually, we still do offer live phone support for Print Shop 23.1 as well as email support

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 - 3/28/2017 2:21:08 PM   
ellengard

Sorry, I swear when I checked one of the tech articles for 23.1, it said that tech support is limited to the support site knowledgebase only. My bad. I'm glad it has the additional support.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> Questions before purchasing Print Shop 23.1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4