Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events? ...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events? ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events? ... - 1/26/2018 6:58:23 AM   
cfguy@cfguy100.com

Hi Everyone,

I just installed and began using Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1.

I learned how to import all US holidays into my custom calendar, however I was wondering if there was a way to change the event display properties (font type, font color, frame/border around event text ...) for *ALL* of the imported events in a list (in this case, the "US Holiday list").

I did find that I could change the display propertied of each separate imported event, separately, by clicking on the "show event list" icon and then double clicking on each listed event (individually), which takes me into the "modify event" screen, where I am then able to change the display elements for that specific event (such as font, font color, frame/border around event text ... ). However, having to click on each event, separately, to change these display elements is very time-consuming and, quite frankly, monotonous (and can also lead to errors- if I forget to change just 1 of the event properties, then that specific event will not match or be consistent with the display elements of the other events I have changed).

If anyone knows a good solution to this problem/issue, I would really appreciate your input.

Thanks so much for your help with this problem/issue.

-Cfguy100
Post #: 1
RE: Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events?... - 1/26/2018 7:25:53 AM   
JasonC

Sounds like you are using the newer version of Calendar Creator and not the old one?

The steps you describe sound like the newer one. If so, this is not CC 12.1 but rather the All New Calendar Creator released 2016.

If you can confirm the version you are working with it would help us give you the right advice

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to cfguy@cfguy100.com)
Post #: 2
RE: Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events?... - 1/26/2018 8:40:38 AM   
DEJenc3

If you are using calendar Creator 12.1, the first thing to try is to change the properties of the event Category. Identify the Category of the imported event(s).

From the main menu bar: Events, Categories, select Category wanted, select Event Properties.

from here you can change the font and other properties that you'd like to modify. Once you've changed that, it should change the properties for all the events in that category.

If you are using the newer version of Calendar Creator, there may be a similar path to the same result.

David

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Change Display Properties of *ALL* Imported Events? ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4