Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Increase Online Video Experience With Drones

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Increase Online Video Experience With Drones Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Increase Online Video Experience With Drones - 4/12/2022 4:54:43 AM   
sabrina0211

As mentioned before, social media is becoming saturated with online video. This means that simply posting your own footage on your profile won't be enough. There is simply too much video content to sift through to really differentiate your content. That's where drone videos come in. It's the wave of the future, which means you need aerial photography and recording to keep up with the competition. According to YouTube's chief commercial officer, by 2020, 90% of all Internet traffic will be devoted to online video. It's his own prediction, but he may not be too far off. Spending on digital video ads is also expected to increase by 30% between 2015 and 2016. Already, 70% of marketers say they will increase their use of social media video ad budgets over the of the next year.

Drones in different industries Social media marketing has crossed boundaries in various industries. The door has already been opened for businesses of all types to engage on social platforms and build a Whatsapp Mobile Number List presence for their brand. With an innovative mindset, adding drones to the mix wouldn't be difficult at all. Let's take a look at how various industries can use drones and social media: Filmmakers : Drone cinematography is already on the rise. This opened the doors for directors with smaller budgets to deliver the same aerial footage appeal of big-budget films. It can also be used to create killer ads and trailers to post on social media. Realtors : Selling properties is selling the home, as well as the community. Since most people use social media and search engines to find their next home, offering homebuyers aerial images of properties and surrounding communities makes a lot of sense.

This allows them to get there without setting foot outside their homes. Online marketers and agencies : drone video can really boost business SEO. The potential is really there if amazing drone content can be created and then optimized for search engines (and with a backlink pointing to the brand's website). Consumer Market : Everyday people are addicted to social media, videos and photographs. With drones, people are taking spectacular selfies and capturing videos of themselves climbing mountains, swimming in oceans, and doing just about anything imaginable. This is just the tip of the iceberg - as more brands find the potential supply of drones for their organizations, you can expect to see more aerial photography and footage posted on websites.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Increase Online Video Experience With Drones Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4