Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Crosswords >> Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku - 6/29/2010 4:33:57 PM   
Kiras Mom

I just installed this game, because I wanted Crossword puzzles. I can't find a user manual or directions, and when the game loads up it goes directly to soduko. How do I get what I want and need (crosswords & rules, manual, etc.?
Post #: 1
RE: Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku - 6/29/2010 5:17:02 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Kiras Mom,

The image at the bottom of this message shows the first thing you should see when you open HOYLE Crosswords & Sudoku.

If your HOYLE Crosswords & Sudoku doesn't open to the start page displayed below, your only option is to try to figure what you need to click on to get to the Crosswords.

For example, if you see a menubar at the top of the screen (as is shown in the last message in this discussion), click on the 'Save & Return" button to return to the start page. If you do not see a menubar at the top of the screen, you will have to click around until you find something that works.

HOYLE Crosswords & Sudoku does not include separate rules or a manual. When you hover your mouse pointer over the name of a game on the start screen, the rules for that game are displayed on the right side of the window.

NOTE: If you attempt to view the rules of the game immediately after starting HOYLE Crosswords & Sudoku, it is very important to keep in mind that the rules will not be displayed until after you click on the screen at least once to start HOYLE Crosswords & Sudoku.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 2/26/2011 10:47:02 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to Kiras Mom)
Post #: 2
RE: Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku - 2/26/2011 3:48:25 PM   
Brandy redux

Attachment (1)

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Crosswords >> Hoyle Crosswords/Sudoku Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4