Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Phases of the Moon Graphic image

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Phases of the Moon Graphic image Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 12:33:56 PM   
FixitMAD

Hello,

I wanted to know if CC Deluxe 12 or 12.1 support Phases of the Moon as a graphic representation instead of words (Full Moon, Half Moon)?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 1:14:46 PM   
DEJenc3

Hi, FixitMAD,

You can do this by adding your own graphic to to each of the four events. In the event properties, you'll see a picture tab. You can import one from a location you specify. You can probably find graphics you like on free image website. Once you've added the image, you can simply delete the text and all you'll see is the graphic.

David

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 2
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 2:32:09 PM   
FixitMAD

Hi David,

Thank you for your help. I did not realize you could do that!

-Francois

--
FixitMAD

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 3
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 3:06:58 PM   
FixitMAD

It appears I have an issue now. When I edit the first listing (new Moon), the graphic shows up fine. But when I try to update the First Quarter graphic for 1-18-2013, It does not show the graphic and the first graphic is missing as well. When I look under the properties of the First Quarter (after performing the Undo command) I can see there are two graphics shown under the Picture Tab.

I am not sure where to go now since it appears if I try to update the second listing of the moon it removes both events from the calendar.

Thanks.

--
FixitMAD

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 4
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 4:22:45 PM   
DEJenc3

I was able to add a graphic to moon phase events in a calendar, and remove the text, and the graphics only show.

Let me ask if you have modified the repeat properties for the phases of the moon events that came with Calendar Creator, since you're not going to see any moon phase for 1-18-2013, since the phases don't extend beyond 2010. When I experimented with events, I've looked only at events through 2010.

Are you adding new events to create moon phases? You might try adding text back to see what displays.

David

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 5
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/2/2013 4:34:57 PM   
DEJenc3

I did more testing with the moon phase events, and I'm seeing what you're seeing, with the 2 pictures showing up in the event properties. It must be that the repeat function is somehow interfering with the image display. For now, I'd suggest deleting the images in the events, and putting the text back in. If that doesn't work, you could delete the moon phase events and re-import them. What concerns me about doing that, is that you appear to be seeing a moon phase for a date this month, and that doesn't show for me at all with the default moon phases shipped with Calendar Creator.

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you. Perhaps another forum member will have a better suggestion.

David

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 6
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/3/2013 6:43:57 AM   
FixitMAD

Hi David,

I appreciate your help anyway! :-) I was using an updated Phases of the Moon event given to users on this forum who asked for it via e-mail. I need to find that e-mail again but I was not using the older version that comes with CC12.

I guess I may have to stick with the words instead of graphic image of the moon phases.

Thanks again,

-Francois

--
FixitMAD

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 7
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/3/2013 6:50:08 AM   
FixitMAD

David,

I just found my e-mail. The updated Phases of the Moon Events were offered by Brandy redux in January 2012 for CC.

Thanks

--
FixitMAD

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 8
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/8/2013 3:32:44 PM   
ellengard

Hi Francois,

I made a calendar creator file with new moon and full moon for 2013- 2014, with text and graphics. Feel free to download my file from my website, by clicking my signature link, then the downloads link on the nav bar.

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 9
RE: Phases of the Moon Graphic image - 1/9/2013 5:57:55 AM   
FixitMAD

Hi Ellen,

Thanks, I will try out try Phases of the Moon.

-Francois

--
FixitMAD

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Phases of the Moon Graphic image Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4