Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing Round Labels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Printing Round Labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing Round Labels - 4/29/2015 4:55:17 PM   
Nuggett187

I just had to purchase The Print Shop Professional version 3.5 for two different computers, my MI one last August, and now my FL one this month (due to me being a snowbird). Anyway, these purchases were necessary due to automatic random Microsoft updates which don't recognize The Print Shop 23 that I was previously using. This, by the way, in and of itself, on Broderbund/Encore's part stinks!!

So, here I am with my new Print Shop software, and I can't find what item # I need in order to purchase the necessary round labels that I can print in this Print Shop version 3.5 the same as I did with my previous version 23. So, does version 23 offer the availability of printing round labels, like the previous version has done? I previously used Avery round labels # 8293, but, of course those don't conform to the new version 3.5, even though projects made on the older version are supposed to be usable with the new version.

So, can someone please help me by telling me what the number and brand is of the round labels that I need to purchase which will work on version 3.5, if there is one.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Donna Foster
Nuggett187@sbcglobal.net
Post #: 1
RE: Printing Round Labels - 4/29/2015 7:30:10 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nuggett187
... please help me by telling me what the number and brand is of the round labels that I need to purchase which will work on version 3.5, if there is one.

Because of The Print Shop 3.5's Custom Paper Stock Wizard, all round labels will work in this program. Buy whatever you want.

(in reply to Nuggett187)
Post #: 2
RE: Printing Round Labels - 6/27/2015 3:08:43 PM   
Nuggett187

Ellengard: You wrote on here 04/29/15 7:30:10 PM the following information to me RE: Printing Round Labels in PS 3.5, the following comment:

"Because of The Print Shop 3.5's custom paper stock wizard, all round labels will work in this program. Buy whatever you want."

I don't understand your comment at all. As far as I can determine, the round labels I current have (for PS vers 23) are not the correct ones.

Please be more exact and explain to me the procedure I need to follow to get these labels to work, as you say they will. When I try to print, the old labels that I have been using, aren't mentioned as the correct ones.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Printing Round Labels - 6/27/2015 6:51:42 PM   
ellengard

Buy whatever you want because you can create a template for it.

See this tutorial for creating a custom paper stock (custom label template):
http://www.printshop.com/user-guide/35/creating-a-project/starting-from-scratch/creating-a-custom-paper-stock.aspx

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 9/4/2015 3:23:53 PM >

(in reply to Nuggett187)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Printing Round Labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4