Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar Creator 12 on Mac

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Calendar Creator 12 on Mac Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 11/30/2017 3:37:01 PM   
Design by Sue

Please can someone point me to the help files on the Mac version. I need to set up a calendar for 2018 but the calendar defaults to 2017. I found a post that tells how to change settings on the Window's program but none of the controls/menus are available in my version. I have only what is shown in the image attached. I can't even find any help files - the only thing that comes up with a search are related to my Mac computer. (tried to add screenshot but it does not show up in the preview of the post so not sure it will show up when posted)

Please help because at this point Calendar Creator is useless.

Thanks
Sue

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 11/30/2017 4:17:25 PM   
JasonC

This program is not Calendar Creator 12, but rather the All New Calendar Creator for Windows and Mac.

To change the month and the year on a project, simply double click on the month or year displayed on your calendar and it brings up a dialog box that allows you to change the month and year.

To setup a new calendar for 2018 from scratch, click on the button to the right of the check mark. That is your add new calendar object button.

You can then choose your month and year.

Attachment (1)

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Design by Sue)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 11/30/2017 5:41:31 PM   
Design by Sue

Thank you for your supply - I am sure I ordered Calendar Creator not the one you mentioned - but beyond that - I have tried the double clicking and that only allows the change of one month at a time - not a full year. And when I change each of the months one by one - the event of all US holidays are not included. They only show up for years 2016 and 2017. How can I get this to work properly and create a calendar for January through December 2018 with all US holidays displayed?

Thanks again

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 9:44:49 AM   
Design by Sue

How ridiculous is it that a Calendar Creator program only has holidays through 2017! That is only 4 weeks away. And when I called to complain I was the first one?? Really? What are the rest of you doing with this program? The fact the the creator of this program did not have the foresight to include the holidays for future years is beyond me. I am getting my money back.

Post #: 4
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 12:36:22 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: Design by Sue

How ridiculous is it that a Calendar Creator program only has holidays through 2017! That is only 4 weeks away. And when I called to complain I was the first one?? Really? What are the rest of you doing with this program? The fact the the creator of this program did not have the foresight to include the holidays for future years is beyond me. I am getting my money back.

The 2017 events that we have in our program only do go up to 2017. They need to be manually added or edited to go to 2018.

As a test. I selected all the events at once and tried to see if it could update all of them to 2018 but they did not and only updated the first entry.

Jason Carver
www.encore.com

Post #: 5
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 1:19:53 PM   
Design by Sue

OK - so that confirms my statement. I got my money back as this is, in my opinion, not satisfactory. Also found that I could not save the file to a pdf that (as with previous versions) is an editable file. It apparently only saves as a jpg. All in all the program has been simplified to unusable.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 6
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 2:05:31 PM   
JasonC

I have just received a file that has some updated 2018 holidays, if you are interested in this file, please let me know and I will send you an email.

Jason Carver
www.encore.com

Post #: 7
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 2:21:10 PM   
Design by Sue

That is super nice of you - but at this point I had to make other arrangements. But I do appreciate you kindness. Do the programmers of the program read this forum - they really should.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 8
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/4/2017 2:24:42 PM   
JasonC

Okay, I understand. But I also created a 12 page calendar for 2018 just now as well. If you're interested at anytime just let me know.

Jason Carver
www.encore.com

Post #: 9
RE: Calendar Creator 12 on Mac - 12/9/2017 10:49:32 AM   
homesteaders6

I would be glad for this file - very frustrating not to have 2018 dates and events :/

Trisha Trujillo

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Calendar Creator 12 on Mac Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4