Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

lost data files from Calendar creator version 9

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 - 8/12/2020 4:51:43 PM   
pharmrr

My computer crashed and I had to have Windows 10 re-installed. I reinstalled Calendar Creator Deluxe version 9 from the discs. I have a backup from prior to my computer crash, but the tech who did the re-install said he did not know where to look for the data file. Does anyone know where the default "save" file would be for the data file would be or any clues on how to find it? Thank you!
Post #: 1
RE: lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 - 8/12/2020 7:28:37 PM   
DEJenc3

Are you able to search the backup by file extension? If so, search for .bcc files, the default type for Calendar Creator, at least those of recent vintage. I'm a bit surprised you could install Calendar Creator 9 on Windows 10. Once you find the .bcc files, you should be able to open them with CC9, and also with CC12.2, the latest version.

Have a look at these two forum threads for some advice:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=35093
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=36475

Unfortunately I can't tell you where my .bcc files were originally installed because I always move my file location to a location in Documents.

Let us know how you do.

David

(in reply to pharmrr)
Post #: 2
RE: lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 - 11/10/2023 4:07:44 PM   
StephenWheaton

Thank you for sharing this info

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 3
RE: lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 - 11/10/2023 5:41:33 PM   
StephenWheaton

This information is relevant for me so as not to lose important data. Especially in the process of preparing projects. Now, I'm writing a recommendation letter, which has grown to be another challenging assignment for me. My search was solved when I came across letter of recommendation writer. Which really helped me out and helped me prepare properly.

(in reply to StephenWheaton)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> lost data files from Calendar creator version 9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4