Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Lost Ark Stronghold Station Menu

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Viva-Media Games] >> Shadow Chronicles 6 Pack >> Lost Ark Stronghold Station Menu Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost Ark Stronghold Station Menu - 5/16/2022 8:52:32 AM   
Skyzhay

Deathblade assassins are a more traditional Lost Ark Gold form than shadowhunters. They use a variety different swords to deal quick attacks and combos that inflict deadly harm.

As you'd expect this class uses weapons like guns and bows to take away enemies.Lost Ark Stronghold Workshop Menu

Workshops allow you to create new items that can be used in the final game. HP potions, combat items tools, as well as cosmetic items to strengthen your hold are all created from here. To unlock additional recipes for your workshop, research workshop upgrades using your lab. A majority of trade-skill tools are utilized in this menu.

Once you've unlocked a vessel then you'll have the ability to assign members of your crew to complete certain missions. The missions are a source of currency for your stronghold, upgrades materials, and even rewards granted from Chaos Dungeons and Guardian Raids (explained in the Additional Stronghold Features section).

To access your stronghold enter your music best place to buy Lost Ark Gold sheet option (F2 in default). Make use of the "Song of Home and Hearth" to connect towards your castle. You are able to wander around your estate to access its many structures and features however, there's a quicker method using Ctrl + 1. This opens a menu that will allow you to access all of the important features of your stronghold through various menus. For decorating your estate, press Ctrl + 2.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Viva-Media Games] >> Shadow Chronicles 6 Pack >> Lost Ark Stronghold Station Menu Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4