Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

creating columns in cells

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> creating columns in cells Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
creating columns in cells - 7/6/2005 11:28:12 AM   
pam

In my previous version of Calendar Creator, I had the day cells setup with two columns. I just purchased Calendar Creator 10 Deluxe and I cannot figure out how to make the day cell two columns. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: creating columns in cells - 7/6/2005 12:37:40 PM   
Midge

Hi pam,

It looks to me like only the Event Report view and the Year view in Calendar Creator 10 Deluxe will allow you to set up with two columns (the Weekly Planner view definitely needs a Columns option, but I sure don't see one).

To set up for more than one column, right click on the Events list on the first page (right clicking on pages other than the first page won't work) of the Event Report view or the Year view. Then, select Properties from the menu that drops down. When the Layout Object Properties window opens, click on the Miscellaneous tab, then select the Number of Event Columns.

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to pam)
Post #: 2
RE: creating columns in cells - 7/7/2005 8:21:24 AM   
pam

Thanks Midge! We'll see what we can do with the Event Report View

Pam

(in reply to pam)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> creating columns in cells Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4