How do I email my project? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

jen147 -> How do I email my project? (2/18/2006 1:49:05 PM)

I have PrintMaster Gold 16. I want to email a poster I made to friends and family. Here's what I've done so far:

Click Finish Project, Share Project, EMail, it says the file size is 472kb, gives me the transfer time, I click continue, then a little window comes up that says:

Unable to load mail system support.

So what am I doing wrong?

lindarobin -> RE: How do I email something? (2/18/2006 7:52:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jen147

...I want to email a poster I made to friends and family.

I suggest you open your e-mail program, create your message and attach your poster - rather than trying to e-mail directly from the PrintMaster program. (Trying to make two programs work in concert is a real headache, especially when the programs were created by different companies.)

The important thing is making sure your recipients can open your poster. If they don't have PrintMaster, don't attach a PrintMaster file. Instead, export your poster project as JPG and attach the JPG to your e-mail.

If you want your recipients to be able to print your poster, create a PDF and attach the PDF to your e-mail. Be aware that the PDF file could easily be several MB if you have high res photos in it.

jen147 -> RE: How do I email something? (2/19/2006 10:10:24 AM)

Thanks so much for this advise. I did as you suggested and it worked fine! Thanks again!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02