Super easy calendars for holiday gift-giving (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

ellengard -> Super easy calendars for holiday gift-giving (12/13/2006 11:54:20 PM)

'Tis the season to make calendars as holiday gifts. Here's a super simple, but impressive calendar you can make - no double-sided printing, no excessive use of ink!

You only make ONE photo page, but make it really special - a collage perhaps, with captions and decorative elements.

Start a new, blank 12 month calendar project. If you want to, add birthdays, anniversaries, etc. to the date cells. Print with just black ink.

Apply Mod Podge or rubber cement glue to seal the tops of the calendar pages together. The idea is to be able to peel off the top page once that month has come and gone.

On a 11x17 sheet of bristol board, glue your photo collage to the top half; the calendar to the bottom half.

For example, I just finished making this calendar for my little niece who adores puppies and kittens. I found all my puppy and kitten photos in the PrintShop Art Gallery. Since I enjoy doing scrapbooking, I used real textured paper, ribbon, stickers and flower cut-outs to glue with my photos. Of course, you don't have to resort to paper and glue - you can make a totally digital page with photos and clipart.

I also added a colour photo of a puppy or kitten to each month.
[image]http://forums.encoreusa.com/upfiles/9017/74E98DC03CED449CA4C3626C29867A59.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4