PrintMaster: Platinum 17 - cd label wizard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

FaithMiller -> PrintMaster: Platinum 17 - cd label wizard (12/24/2006 11:41:17 AM)

I've created a cd label using the wizard, but it shows a 3 x 3 square in the center of the cd and it won't print outside of that square. I've tried to edit custom paper, but I'm not sure what I need to edit?!?
Thanks[;)]

[image]local://upfiles/9835/52590ED6F3FE4E11A3C40ADC6ED4C258.jpg[/image]

Brandy -> RE: PrintMaster: Platinum 17 - cd label wizard (12/24/2006 5:33:52 PM)

Faith,

When I first started my test, my CD Custom Paper looked the same as yours, with the dotted line margin inside the circle. The solution, at least in my test, was so simple, I'm surprised I didn't think about it earlier. In your Custom Paper, you have to be sure to put a checkmark in the box next to Full Bleed. With Full Bleed selected, the dotted line margin will be outside the circle.

FaithMiller -> RE: PrintMaster: Platinum 17 - cd label wizard (12/24/2006 6:38:47 PM)

Brandy,

Thank you for your help. I selected Full Bleed and now it looks like it should. I honestly didn't think I would get a response tonight so I'm glad you saw my question. Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4