Trying to email newsletter and it will not allow (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

uffmann -> Trying to email newsletter and it will not allow (1/7/2008 9:12:01 AM)

I saved a project in Printmaster and have tried to copy and paste it to my hard drive or copy and paste it directly to an email cannot get eeither to work

NEED HELP

lindarobin -> RE: Trying to email newsletter and it will not allow (1/7/2008 9:33:39 AM)

You can't paste a PrintMaster project file into an e-mail. You can attach it to an e-mail, just as you would a Word doc or PDF file.

Only recipients with PrintMaster installed on their computer will be able to open a PrintMaster file. Perhaps you wish to convert it to PDF and attach that to your e-mail.

quote:

I saved a project in Printmaster

So then it's already saved on your hard drive. If you need a backup copy, find the original file saved in My Documents (assuming you are using PM18), right-click the filename, choose copy, go to another location, paste it there.

lindarobin -> RE: Trying to email newsletter and it will not allow (1/7/2008 5:51:36 PM)

If I may offer you my professional opinion, when you wish to share the contents of your newsletter in an e-mail, there are two sleek ways to do it.

1. Make a web page
Include the link to the web page in your e-mail.

2. Compose your e-mail in rich text (HTML)
This is similar to 1 above, but it's like putting the web page inside your e-mail, rather than the person going to an URL. The drawback is that not everyone wants to accept HTML e-mails, preferring text-only e-mails because they are "safer".

If your e-mail program allows you to compose messages with formatted fonts and embeded pictures, then that is HTML e-mail.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4