PM 16 projects don't open correctly in PM 18 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

irenealma -> PM 16 projects don't open correctly in PM 18 (2/21/2008 6:41:18 PM)

I am using Windows Vista Ultimate. I had Printmaster 16 Platinum and recently upgraded to Printmaster 18 Platinum. My half-fold cards done in Printmaster 16 are now upside down and the pictures are "squished". When I try to select all and use "flip top to bottom", the wording is now backwards and the pictures are still flattened. Is there a way around this as I have a lot of cards done in Printmaster 16?

Brandy redux -> RE: PM 16 projects don't open correctly in PM 18 (2/25/2008 3:00:54 PM)

I have determined that the problem is definitely being caused by the software.

I was able to create and save a half-fold card in PM Platinum 16, then successfully open/import it into PM Platinum 18. HOWEVER, the half-fold card that I created in PM Platinum 16 was originally created by selecting then saving a 'Personalize Ready-Made Project'. When I just now tried the same process after selecting 'Create Brand New Project', that project did NOT successfully open/import into either PM 17 or PM 18. And, this was all done on WinXP.

So, some projects will import into PM 17 and PM 18 correctly, but some will not.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02