Save as other (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

carleenwiles -> Save as other (8/13/2008 3:20:29 PM)

I'm new here so if this has been answered, please forgive me.
I have ProPublisher 22 Deluxe. I cannot save the calendar as a .jpg file or a .pdf file.
I purchased this program because I need to create calendars as a fund raiser for our club and I can't save the information on a CD to give to the printer.

Please help!!!

Thanks!
Carleen

Brandy redux -> RE: Save as other (8/13/2008 3:51:02 PM)

Hi Carleen,

Since you posted in the Calendar Creator forum, I would have to assume that the calendar you are working with was created with the Calendar Creator Express program which is built into Print Shop ProPublisher 22 Deluxe. Unfortunately, the SAVE AS OTHER option is available ONLY in the stand-alone version of Calendar Creator and NOT in the Calendar Creator Express version.

As you have already discovered, it is not possible to save a Calendar Creator Express calendar as a .jpg.

And, the only .pdf option would be to Print to .pdf, as can be seen if you will click on this link

Save as PDF vs File | Print to PDF

If you are actually creating a Print Shop calendar, you could use the EXPORT AS option in the FILE menu to save a calendar as a .jpg. And, you could use the SAVE AS PDF option in the FILE menu to save a calendar as a .pdf.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.953125E-02