Scrapbook creator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

zuchlag -> Scrapbook creator (8/29/2008 3:55:52 PM)

How do I find the ready-made pages and how do I change the page size?

Brandy redux -> RE: Scrapbook creator (8/29/2008 5:37:06 PM)

Sorry zuchlag,

The PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator does not include any ready-made pages. And, the only page sizes that can be selected are LETTER and A4. And, the page size must be selected on the 'Welcome to PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator' window that opens when PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is first opened.

zuchlag -> RE: Scrapbook creator (8/30/2008 12:41:29 PM)

Thanks for your help. So what are the advantages of having Scrapbook creator over simply designing pages as Posters, etc.?

Brandy redux -> RE: Scrapbook creator (8/30/2008 1:22:54 PM)

Hi zuchlag,

I, personally, don't see any advantage of having Scrapbook Creator over simply designing pages as Posters. But, the Broderbund Developers like to include 'Bonus' programs with PrintMaster from time to time. So, that is why the PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is included with PrintMaster 18.

lindarobin -> RE: Scrapbook creator (8/30/2008 5:58:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zuchlag
...So what are the advantages of having Scrapbook creator over simply designing pages as Posters, etc.?

PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is like having just the scrapbook projects of the PrintMaster program, so it's incredibly easy to use for people who want to try digital scrapbooking. It comes with some really nice background papers and realistic looking embellishments.

If you have a friend who is into scrapbooking and is thinking of trying digital and doesn't want anything as difficult to learn as Adobe PhotoShop Elements (probably the most popular program for digi-scrapping), Scrapbook Creator would be a nice little gift.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4