How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

clhplh -> How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? (12/9/2008 5:42:26 PM)

One of the "tips" that came up on Printmaster Gold 18 said that it supports Avery products. I assume that meant it had Avery label templates. Can anyone tell me how to find them and use them?
Thank you,
Paige

Brandy redux -> RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? (12/9/2008 6:06:05 PM)

Hi Paige,

There are two ways to select the Avery label templates.

1. When the PrintMaster 18 splash screen appears, click on 'Personalize Ready-Made Project'. On the next window, select 'Labels' in the 'Select Type of Project' box. Click on a Label project, then click on 'Select'. When the project is open on the workspace, select 'Edit' in the menubar, then select 'Choose Label Stock' in the menu that drops down. When the window opens, select an Avery label template from the list.

When you choose this option, you will find that the list of available Avery label templates will often (but not always) be similar to the Ready-Made Project you selected. For example, if the Ready-Made project is a CD or Media Label project, the only label templates that will be available will be for CD or Media labels. And, if the Ready-Made project is an Address & Shipping Label project, the only label templates that will be available will be for Address & Shipping Labels. So, you won't always be able to select one type of Ready-Made project then convert it to another type of Ready Made project.

2. When the PrintMaster 18 splash screen appears, click on 'Create Brand New Project'. On the next window, select 'Label', then click on 'Next'. On the next window, select the type of label you would like to create (i.e. Address & Shipping Labels, CD & Media Labels, File Folders, Other, Stickers), then click on 'Next'. On the next window, select an Avery label template.

As you can see, this option allows you to select the type of label first, then place your own text and graphics on the project.

clhplh -> RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? (12/9/2008 6:29:53 PM)

Dear Brandy Redux,
YOU ARE THE BEST!
I did not expect an answer so quickly from a volunteer forum. What a pleasant surprise after the frustration of not being able to find an answer in the Help on the software or website.
You made my week...now I can quickly make the labels for work tomorrow (it is my bedtime in my time zone).
Thank you!
Paige

Brandy redux -> RE: How do I find and use the Avery Label Templates? (12/9/2008 6:40:13 PM)

You Are Very Welcome Paige,

And, Thank You SO Much for posting back to let me know that my advice has helped to solve your problem. So many times, users don't reply to our advice. So, we often have to wonder whether or not they actually received it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4