Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

Shannilee7 -> Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 (1/6/2009 8:06:14 PM)

Hi,

I just got Printmaster 18 to replace my Calendar Creator 9 , which was increasingly buggy with all of my computers (Windows Me, Windows XP, and Windows Vista).
Thanks to posts here, I have figured out how to create a "faded" or watermark background from my personal photos, but I have not been able to figure out how to create the small calendars of the prior and following months on my calendars in PrintMaster 18. This is one feature that I loved in Calendar Creator 9. I believe it was in Layout Object Properties, but I cannot find a similar feature in PrintMaster 18. Any way to make this happen?

Thanks,

Shannon

lindarobin -> RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 (1/6/2009 8:24:20 PM)

Sorry, no, the calendar project in PrintMaster has no "last month, next month" mini-calendar feature.

You could create your own image files of a calendar month and insert that image file into the project. e.g. via scanning or screen shots.

Please be aware that the calendar project, when you edit the year and SAVE, will move your text to the wrong dates when you next open the project. It's a known bug. [:-]

If you are adding full page high res photos, it's possible that the file size of the project will become so large that the file will corrupt during the save process. It's a good idea to make two half year calendars to avoid this potential problem.

Shannilee7 -> RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 (1/10/2009 5:48:22 PM)

How exactly would I go about creating my own image files of a calendar month and inserting the image file into the project. e.g. via scanning or screen shots? I'm sorry, but I'm really new to this program!

Thanks again,

Shannon

lindarobin -> RE: Small Calendars in Printmaster 18 (1/10/2009 10:41:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannilee7
How exactly would I go about creating my own image files of a calendar month and inserting the image file into the project. e.g. via scanning ...

Scan a calendar page. Save the scan in JPG format. Add this JPG to your calendar project.

It is a LOT of work. It may be less work to print a couple of year calendars, cut apart the little month calendars and glue them onto your big calendar.

[image]local://upfiles/72/CE96B471646248EFB0A22C457B3C6EC8.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4