Saving project as a JPG (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

dencio -> Saving project as a JPG (3/18/2009 7:30:28 PM)

I have Print Master Gold 18. I am trying to save one of my projects as a JPG file and I can not. Please advise of the steps needed to follow to save as a JPG.

Thank you,
Dencio

Brandy redux -> RE: Saving project as a JPG (3/18/2009 8:21:10 PM)

Hi Dencio,

Whenever you want to save a project as a JPG, the first thing you'll need to keep in mind is that if your project has more than one page, you must save each page separately.

To save one page of the project, click on 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Export As' in the menu that drops down.

When the Export As window opens, make sure that 'Save All Objects' is selected.

dencio -> RE: Saving project as a JPG (3/19/2009 6:27:25 AM)

Thank you for the quick response!

When I click export as, is this when it will give me the chance to save the file as a JPG?

Thank you,
Dencio

Brandy redux -> RE: Saving project as a JPG (3/19/2009 11:16:47 AM)

Yes Dencio,

After you click on 'Export As' then make sure that 'Save All Objects' is selected in the window that opens, you would select the desired resolution, then click on 'Continue'.

The next window that opens will show that the default 'Export As' option is automatically set to *.jpg. So, the only thing you will need to do is to select the location where you would like the JPG file to be saved, then type a name for the JPG file into the 'File Name' box.

NOTE: If you ever see that the 'Export As' option is grayed out in the 'File' menu, you will need to click on an item on the workspace to make the 'Export As' option selectable.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02