Old ClickArt cds - incorporating them into Printmaster 17 Platinum (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

Jaghaglee -> Old ClickArt cds - incorporating them into Printmaster 17 Platinum (4/4/2009 2:55:02 PM)

I have several old Broderbund ClickArt CDs (Celebrations & Holidays, Fine Art, Business Graphics, ClickArt 250K, etc). It seems to me that I ought to be able to install these cds SOMEHOW so that when I'm looking in the Art Gallery of PM17, that an image of let's say the ClickArt 250K. is INCLUDED as one of the images, so that when I click on the desired image, the PM17 system SHOULD indicate, "Insert Clickart Art CD #2 and press Enter."
WILL it do this? And if so, does anybody know how to do this, or must I just constantly Import an image from the separate CD in? Note that so far I have installed the ClickArt 250K only into the same "Broderbund" file. Should I be moving WHAT ClickArt 250K files into WHAT PM17 filefolders? HEEELLLP!!! And Thanks! -Lee

[image]local://upfiles/16404/011364E02EE7480596B03BB663F423DD.jpg[/image]

Brandy redux -> RE: Old ClickArt cds - incorporating them into Printmaster 17 Platinum (4/4/2009 4:23:41 PM)

Hi Jaghaglee,

Since ClickArt and PrintMaster are completely separate AND very different programs, it is, I'm afraid, not possible to install the ClickArt CDs so that the ClickArt graphics can be selected from the PrintMaster Art Gallery.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4