Quarter-fold cards in PrintMaster Platinum 18? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

Mercy777 -> Quarter-fold cards in PrintMaster Platinum 18? (7/8/2009 8:50:22 AM)

I need a program in which I can print quarter-fold greeting cards. I purchased Print Artist Platinum, and almost 100% of the cards were half-fold. Since I need to make cards inexpensively, the half-fold cards require larger envelopes and more postage, and are therefore not useful to me. I just purchased PrintMaster Platinum, Version 18, but I do not want to open it until I can find out if they create mostly quarter-fold cards. Could someone tell me what percentage of birthday/wedding/anniversary etc. cards are quarter-fold! Thank YOU![:)]

ellengard -> RE: Quarter-fold cards in PrintMaster Platinum 18? (7/8/2009 9:49:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mercy777
... I just purchased PrintMaster Platinum, Version 18, but I do not want to open it until I can find out if they create mostly quarter-fold cards.

Almost 3000 pre-designed quarter-fold cards and with the card convertor, all the half-fold cards can be converted to quarter-fold. That gives you another 3000 designs.

BTW, with just a bit of work, you can copy and paste any of the Print Artist graphics from the half-fold cards, into a quarter-fold card project. Resize and reposition the graphics and you're ready to print.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4