Add border is not displayed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

Lawrence -> Add border is not displayed (12/15/2009 6:19:25 AM)

Hello! In Printmaster 12, looking in the "add" box, add border is not displayed. I only installed the minimal choice, but I insert the disc and it is still not displayed.
A picture is highlighted when I try this. add border is not even greyed out. Thank you.

ellengard -> RE: Add border is not displayed (12/15/2009 11:22:54 AM)

Add| Border... activates the BorderPlus mini-program which creates a tiled border with a graphic of your choice.

Since "Border" is not an option in your Add menu, I suspect it is only available with Gold and Platinum versions. Are you using Silver?

Alternatively, you can select your graphic, then Edit| Duplicate... Tiled Border. That creates a 16 tile border.

Lawrence -> RE: Add border is not displayed (12/16/2009 12:51:14 AM)

Dear ellengard. Thank you for your reply, yes it is silver (sorry I neglected that bit), well that's a bit mean not to include in silver 12 as it is included in suite 11. Yours Lawrence. [&o]

Brandy redux -> RE: Add border is not displayed (12/16/2009 11:16:54 AM)

Hi Lawrence,

The primary reason why the Add | Border option is not found in your PrintMaster Silver 12 is because each version of PrintMaster contains a different number of features. The Platinum version contains all available features. The Gold version contains fewer features than the Platinum version. And, the Silver version contains fewer features than the Gold version.

The PrintMaster Suite 11 that you mentioned is a Mindscape product - NOT a Broderbund product. Mindscape products are designed for use outside the U.S. while Broderbund products are designed for use only in the U.S. So, Mindscape products and Broderbund products are designed by different Development Teams.

Lawrence -> RE: Add border is not displayed (12/16/2009 1:31:32 PM)

Dear Brandy redux. Thank you for your explanation. My original Printmaster 8 years ago was the best version I had, many choices of borders, sadly I sent it to a jumble sale. Yours Lawrence. [&o]

ellengard -> RE: Add border is not displayed (12/16/2009 4:30:21 PM)

You used to have Gold or Platinum version. Unfortunately, you downgraded to Silver which has fewer features. However, you still have many border graphics in the Art Gallery available to you. As mentioned, you can create tiled borders with your favorite graphic from the Edit| Duplicate menu.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02