Importing pictures: Can't see all pictures (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

Tante -> Importing pictures: Can't see all pictures (7/1/2011 2:51:51 AM)

Please can someone help I have the print shop 2.0 deluxe and when I import my own images or pictures I can see the name but not the picture on most of them. Some pictures come up but mostly on blank spot when I activate the picture it is there but I can't see what the picture it is until I actually activate it onto my page. I thought it was because I didn't import as a all files but I imported both sections jpg etc as well. sometimes if I put the curser over the picture that is there it dissappears its really confusing sometimes I can see the picutre briefly but then other pictures show up and others don't. What can I do to get my all my pictures showing.

Brandy redux -> RE: Importing pictures: Can't see all pictures (7/1/2011 11:40:44 AM)

Hi Tante,

It sounds to me like you are experiencing a display issue. Since display issues are caused by the video card, the recommended solution is to click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=27150&mpage=1&key=%E6%A8%8E

then follow the directions in that FAQ for updating your video card driver.

Tante -> RE: Importing pictures: Can't see all pictures (7/1/2011 7:45:34 PM)

Hello,

Thank you thank you thank you, you are a legend. I didn't even think of the graphics driver I thought I had done something wrong downloading my programme. I am sooooo grateful. thank you so much.
Cil.

Brandy redux -> RE: Importing pictures: Can't see all pictures (7/1/2011 7:52:52 PM)

Wonderful News Tante, [:)]

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that my advice helped.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4