PM 12: Registration issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

wilkinsbl@gmail.com -> PM 12: Registration issues (8/11/2011 10:24:19 AM)

I Have printmaster platinum 12 and when I go to click on my art and photos it comes up and tells me I need to register my software I did it but it still won't let me get the art and photos that I need. The text box is working just fine but cannot get any art or photos to come up.

Brandy redux -> RE: PM 12: Registration issues (8/11/2011 11:52:31 AM)

Hi Wilkinsbl,

The problem you are experiencing is being caused by the fact that your version of PrintMaster no longer offers the 'free' Million Image Club images which were previously accessible through the 'More Art & Photos' tab in the Art Gallery.

And, your version of PrintMaster no longer offers the online projects which were previously accessible through the 'More Projects' tab of the Project Gallery.

Now, when you click on the 'More Art & Photos' tab of the Art Gallery, or on the 'More Projects' tab of the Project Gallery, a 'Please Select User' window will open, with only one selectable option - 'Add User'. Since it is no longer possible to Add a User, the recommended method for getting back to the Art Gallery is to click on the X in the upper right hand corner of that 'Please Select User' window.

To select images that are included on the PrintMaster CDs, please click on the 'All Art & Photos' tab of the PrintMaster Art Gallery. When you select an image, if that image is not already installed on the hard drive, you will be instructed to insert the CD which contains the selected graphic.

To select images that have been imported into the PrintMaster Art Gallery, please click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab of the PrintMaster Art Gallery. When you select an image, that image will be accessed from the hard drive of your computer.

To select projects that are included on the PrintMaster CDs, please click on the 'All Projects' tab of the PrintMaster Art Gallery. When you select an project, if that image is not already installed on the hard drive, you will be instructed to insert the CD which contains the selected project.

To select projects that you previously saved in the Project Gallery, please click on the 'My Projects' tab of the PrintMaster Art Gallery. When you select a project, that project will be accessed from the hard drive of your computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02