Can't select starting label or number of labels to print (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

fsetliff -> Can't select starting label or number of labels to print (8/27/2011 3:18:42 PM)

In PSP 22 when printing address labels I could select the starting label and number of labels to print. I don't see a way to do this in PSP 3.0. Did I miss something.

Brandy redux -> RE: Can't select starting label or number of labels to print (8/27/2011 3:37:44 PM)

Hi fsetliff,

You are not missing anything.

Print Shop 3.0 does not offer the option of selecting the starting label or the number of labels to print. That is because labels in Print Shop 3.0 are designed as Label Sheets only. What that means is that the project design screen will display only a single label. However, when the project is printed or exported, the labels will be duplicated to fill a full sheet.

Please do keep in mind that Broderbund offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee for all of it products - even after the product has been installed.

Please click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=43428

to check out the Refund Policy.

thesoapmagician -> RE: Can't select starting label or number of labels to print (9/23/2011 9:00:03 AM)

Will this change at any time in the future? This was the best feature of PrintShop!

Brandy redux -> RE: Can't select starting label or number of labels to print (9/23/2011 9:32:46 AM)

Sorry by NO thesoapmagician,

The basic features which currently exist in Print Shop 3.0 will not change significantly. Only the bugs will be fixed.

The label selection process in Print Shop 3.0 is different from the old versions of Print Shop because Print Shop 3.0 is not a true update of the older versions of Print Shop. Instead, Print Shop 3.0 is a completely rewritten and redesigned product which works in an entirely different manner than ALL previous versions of Print Shop - even Print Shop 2.0.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4