print on 4x6 photo paper? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0

ginaree -> print on 4x6 photo paper? (2/8/2012 3:38:43 PM)

I have created a 4x6in landscape project, and would like it to print onto 4x6in photo paper. I can only get it to print as a 4x6in rectangle on a 8.5x11in piece of paper. I saw options for customizing my project size, but the option doesn't show when I go to print.

Brandy redux -> RE: Can I print on 4x6 photo paper? (2/8/2012 4:39:32 PM)

I have just discovered that when I click on the down arrow next to the 'Paper Size' box on the 'Print' window for my printer, I also do not see a 4" x 6" Paper Size option.

However, after I click on the 'Properties' button, then click on the down arrow next to the 'Paper Size' box, I am able to select the 4" x 6" size from the drop down menu. However, when I click on OK to return to the 'Print' window, I see that the Paper Size is still set to 'Letter (8 1/2 x 11 in).

When I chose to print the project to my Epson printer, the 4" x 6" project printed correctly on 4" x 6" paper.

So, that would indicate that as long as the printer's Paper Size is set to the correct size in 'Properties' the Paper Size on the Print Shop 3.0 Print window is irrelevant.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4