Printmaster Platinum 17: How can I print the Address Book? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

nc1geo -> Printmaster Platinum 17: How can I print the Address Book? (2/15/2012 11:12:44 AM)

Can and how to print a copy of your Address book?

Brandy redux -> RE: Printmaster Platinum 17: How can I print the Address Book? (2/15/2012 12:07:07 PM)

Hi George,

Yes, it is possible to print a copy of your PM 17 Address Book. However, if you print the Address Book from within the Address Book program, the Address Book will print ONLY the Name, Address and Phone Number.

In order to print all fields in the Address Book, you would have to create a PrintMaster Mail Merge Project which contains all of the Mail Merge fields that you want to print.

Please click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24589&mpage=1&key=

to view the recommended procedure for creating a Mail Merge Project in PrintMaster 17.

nc1geo -> RE: Printmaster Platinum 17: How can I print the Address Book? (2/15/2012 12:22:01 PM)

Thanks Brandy for your reply. I use the mail merge with no problem what I cant seem to find the procedures to print from within the Address Book Program. Can you give me details.

Brandy redux -> RE: Printmaster Platinum 17: How can I print the Address Book? (2/15/2012 12:42:43 PM)

Hi George,

To print from within the PrintMaster 17 Address Book, simply open the Address Book, click on 'File' in the Address Book menu, then select 'Print' in the menu that drops down.

When the Print window opens, you will see that the 'Addr1' format is selected - which will print only the Names in each entry.

To print the Name, Address & Phone Number, you would click on the down arrow next to the 'Format' box, then select 'Addr2' in the list that drops down.

If you receive an error message which says this:

“No Address Book Print Templates Found”

you will need to click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=37672&mpage=1&key=

then follow the directions in that pinned item for fixing that problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4